DMU will not accept returns after 30 days. All returns must be in new condition with all original boxes, accessories and packaging. A restocking fee of 30% of original purchase price will be charged for any equipment returned that has been rack mounted, is dirty, scratched or damaged due to misuse or any product that looks used and cannot be re-sold as new. DMU will not accept returns or exchanges on lamps, bulbs, opened effects juice, cartridges, needles, LPs, CDs, cables, slipmats, software, microphones, headphones, or any other expendable merchandise.
NO CREDIT FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES!
Privacy and Security Policy
Your privacy is very important to us. Please be assured that your e-mail address and phone number will never be sold, rented or shared.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products, services, industry events, and other related information. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
At dmumusic.com we use the latest encryption and security technology in all areas of our site where you provide us with personal or account information. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you send to our server. Make sure your browser includes the latest security feature available to ensure your privacy.
For your security, the verification process happens in the background every time you place an order.
Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DMU Music, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DMU Music, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DMU Music, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DMU Music, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. DMU Music, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DMU Music, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DMU Music, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DMU Music, Inc.’s Internet site, even if DMU Music, Inc. or a DMU Music, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DMU Music, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DMU Music, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DMU Music, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DMU Music, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DMU Music, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DMU Music, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DMU Music, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We gladly accept all major credit cards; Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express. We also accept PayPal.