ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Numark MixTrack Pro 3 All-In-One Controller Solution for Serato DJ in White
Designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind, the new MixTrack Pro III offers a multitude of features and performance attributes that set them above the entry-level class of product, yet they offer extraordinary value and easy transportability.
Building on the previous MIXTRACK models and retaining all the features and benefits that made them so incredibly popular, the new models share the same basic platform and boast several performance/feature characteristics that make them particularly satisfying and effective to use. A good example is the class-exclusive 100mm pitch sliders that make it simple to execute extremely fine pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in beat sync without any drift. The conventional 60mm pitch sliders on competitive units can’t come close to matching the MIXTRACK’s performance in this critical area.
MixTrack Pro III Features:
• All-in-one Controller Solution for Serato DJ.
• Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
• Includes Serato DJ Intro—upgrade-ready for full Serato DJ.
• Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit.
• Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search.
• 16 multi-function performance pads.
• All-new high resolution metal jog wheels.
• Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters.
• Multiple FX manipulation.
• Dedicated track browsing controls from your library.
• Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼’ and 1/8” headphone connections.
The MixTrack Pro 3 Box Includes:
(1) Numark MixTrack Pro 3 in White
(1) USB Cable
(1) Software Download Card
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
Numark MixTrack Pro 3 Specifications
- 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
- RCA, unbalanced outputs
- 1/8″ headphone
- 1/4″ headphone
- 1/4″ microphone input
- Communication Protocol: MIDI
- Line Out: Output Level: 1.3V±0.2V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03% Frequency Response: ±3dB(20Hz~20KHz) Channel Separation: More than 80dB
- Headphone Out: (with 32 Ohm load) Output Level: 0.65V±0.1V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03%